· Scheduled two initial sessions for discerning what’s next for our congregation and its ministry.
· Met with our Presbytery Liaison from the Commission on Ministry, Rev. Ted S.
· Added checklists for our COVID-Response-Officers to use as they make sure we follow our plan once we are able to reopen.
· Applied for a Northwest Coast Presbytery grant application for assistance with new Post-COVID-19 ministry needs
· Continued to support our mission causes.
· Continued to offer worship, bible study, fellowship, and game nights via Zoom.
· With the assistance of the deacons and staff members, we continue to reach out to every member and friend in the church directory – online or by phone – to offer our prayers and support.
Please continue to keep your session elders and their work on your behalf in your prayers.