It is an active time to be on the Session! We
· Created a job description for the next part-time pastor. Once this is approved by the Presbytery, we will post it on our website and send it out by email. Please feel free to share with pastors who may be interested in serving our church. Because this is a part-time position, the session will be the hiring body.
· Called an ONLINE annual congregational meeting for 1 PM on Sunday, January 24th. Fellowship and prayers will follow this short but essential meeting.
· Continue to support our mission causes.
· Continue to faithfully monitor the financial situation of the congregation. Thank-you for your pledges of support for 2021!
· Continue to offer worship, bible study, fellowship, and Women’s Association via Zoom.
· Prepared a “live” online service for Sunday 12/20 and for Christmas Eve, including lots of specially recorded solos from our choir! We hope were able to join us.
· Continue to reach out to every member and friend in the church directory, with the assistance of the deacons and staff members, – online or by phone – to offer our prayers and support.
Please continue to keep your session elders and their work on your behalf in your prayers.