· Saturday, December 2nd – the annual Hanging of the Greens. Come at 10AM to decorate the church for the Advent and Christmas season.
· Sunday, December 3rd – This is the first Sunday in Advent. Our celebration begins with a festive worship service including communion.
· Sunday, December 10th, 10AM - Advent Jazz with Gina and special guest musicians followed by the Women’s Association annual bake sale to raise money for their mission causes. All are welcome to bring items to sell and to purchase items at the sale.
· Sunday, December 17th – Advent Potluck following worship.
· Sunday, December 24th, 10AM—Christmas Eve worship - A musical presentation of the message of Christmas by our Choir in the style of a “Lessons and Carols” service, including candle lighting. Note: There will not be an evening candlelight service this year at our church.