· Saturday, December 1st – The annual Hanging of the Greens. Come at 10AM to decorate the church for the Advent and Christmas season.
· Sunday December 2nd – This is the first Sunday in Advent. Our celebration begins with a festive worship service including communion.
· Sunday, December 16h – 10AM - Advent Jazz with Gina and special guest musicians. Plus the Women’s Association will host an annual bake sale – all proceeds go to their mission causes. Bring an item to sell and $ to pick up some goodies from others.
· Sunday, December 23rd - 10AM Worship with the Choir Cantata- A musical presentation of the message of Christmas by our Choir.
· Monday, December 24th – 5PM (note the time change.) We will celebrate the birth of Jesus early in the evening with a “come as you are” Christmas pageant. Arrive by 4:45 to select a costume for yourself or a child, and join us as we build a living nativity during the service. We need sheep and shepherds, angels and wise ones. Bring your family and join us! The service will conclude with candle lighting.