We have :
- Successfully learned how to meet together via Zoom.
- Begun work on the COVID-19 response plan that will allow us to re-open our building for use by groups.
- Received the sad news that due to the COVID-19-related needs of the Presbytery’s congregations, we will not be partnering with the Presbytery in remodeling our building. Once we have a response plan in place for COVID-19 reopening, we will begin working on the larger question of what is next for our congregation moving forward into 2021 and beyond.
- Continued to support our mission causes.
- Pivoted to worship, bible study, fellowship, and game nights via Zoom.
- With the assistance of the deacons and staff members, we have reached out to every member and friend in the church directory – online or by phone – to offer our prayers and support.
- And proposed congregational bylaws changes for our next congregational meeting that will officially ratify our decisions during this time and allow for electronic meetings as valid meetings of the session and/or the congregation.