It is an active time to be on the Session! We have
· Drafted a preliminary budget (we are still waiting for your pledges!)
· Begun preparing a job description for the next pastoral leader, in consultation with our Presbytery liaison, Rev. Ted S.
· Continued to support our mission causes.
· Sent our cards and gift-cards of thanks to all seven of the active teachers connected with our congregation. Please keep them in your prayers. They are doing great work during a difficult time.
· Continued to offer worship, bible study, fellowship, and Women’s Association via Zoom.
· Continued to reach out to every member and friend in the church directory – online or by phone – to offer our prayers and support, with the assistance of the deacons and staff members.
Please continue to keep your session elders and their work on your behalf in your prayers.